By accepting our terms and policies means you have read Web Traffic Chef Question and Answers (FAQ) page.
Any information submitted by a buyer will not be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern.
We are not responsible for any improper use of the WebTrafficchef.com program, information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through Web Traffic Chef are subject to the terms and conditions. By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended and agreed with these terms and all contents in Web Traffic Chef. Furthermore, you must agree with the following conditions:
1. All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign begins.
2. Web Traffic Chef WILL NOT accept ads or websites that contain, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal schemes, false investment advice or deceptive money-making opportunities or ANY form of illegal activity or material, etc. Porn and Adult content is allowed as long as the content is not against Law such as abuse, child porn, raping, etc.
3. Your web page MUST NOT contain more than 2 popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If more than 2 popup windows are configured on the URL at any time after the service has been started, Web Traffic Chef may stop the campaign and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund. If your site had more than 2 popup windows, we will not guarantee to fulfil the amount as you order.
4. Your web page cannot have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter users browser settings or contain any frame breaking codes. Viruses of any sort, Malware, are included under this clause.
5. Web Traffic Chef does not guarantee sales or sign-ups. Web Traffic Chef does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
7. In no event shall Web Traffic Chef be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of Web Traffic Chef traffic services.
8. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with Web Traffic Chef that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within 24 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by PayPal or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which we started your traffic after your PayPal or credit card payment clears.
9. Web Traffic Chef cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
10. Web Traffic Chef will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth. Web Traffic Chef will in no way be held responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
11. Web Traffic Chef will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. Web Traffic Chef will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake.
12. Web Traffic Chef only take claim on Regular Traffic visitors statistic data that monitored using Bitly, and Organic Traffic visitors statistic data that monitored using Google Analytics. All traffic reporting claim using other than the stated above are not reliable and won’t be counted by Web Traffic Chef.
13. Once Client’s website is submitted, it is forbidden to redirect to others url. Clients are not permitted/allowed to change the site url too after the Traffic is starting, No Refund will be made for these issue.
14. In no event shall Web Traffic Chef be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if Web Traffic Chef has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. Client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short timeframe. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately. Client also understands that Web Traffic Chef DOES NOT GUARANTEE SALES/CLICK/ACTION OR SIGNUPS.
16. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by Web Traffic Chef and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf Web Traffic Chef and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier. Third party analytics or counters are in no way accurate and does not show correct counters. Raw server logs or awstats/webalizer reports are taken into consideration. If you use CDN service in example Cloud flare or others CDN service, we could not guarantee the stats of your order.
17. Web Traffic Chef is not liable to cover any short fall of visitors on bonuses that are given via coupons. We do however guarantee visitor count based on raw server logs and only on the original purchased package. Web Traffic Chef is neither liable for any shortfall on special offers that are offered occasionally. Such offers are sold at cost prices and thus any shortfall cannot be covered.
18. For the moment porn sites are not allowed for targeted country.
19. If you are not satisfied with our services or traffic quality, you may contact us within one day (24 hours) with the reason.
20. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content as mentioned in clause B2,B3, B4 & B12 of terms and service, Web Traffic Chef will stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund.
21. In cases where refunds are claimed for incomplete traffic, we reserve the right to require proof that the proper number of visitors were not delivered. Stats, Data and other information from third party counters (e.g. Extreme-DM.com, Hitbox, etc) are not sufficient to establish a claim. These counting systems tend to yield an improper count. If we dispute your claim, you must provide us with RAW server logs from the site and time period in question – this is the only reliable method of counting a visitor.
22. Any kind of shortened url is NOT allowed.